Tuesday, February 20, 2007

MIRACLES CAN HAPPEN TO THOSE WHO LOVE THE LORD!!!

Dearest Persons...
Guess what, guess what!?!

GOD JUST DID A MIRACLE!!!


Somehow I just got a plane ticket... Brenda Mohr and Olivet and Mom and Dad... you are amazing! I'm coming home. I don't have to miss Gramma's funeral. I'm going to be with my family for a weekend. I don't really understand it... I had just given up hope today and decided that there was no way I could even think about coming home and I'd been praying about this for quite some time now... since last week, and this morning when I found out that Grandma died I gave it up and realized that it wouldn't work... and now! God, you amaze me... you are SOO good. Thank you SO much for this incredible opportunity to be with my family and celebrate Grandma's life together.
I'm coming home on Thursday afternoon and going right to the viewing. The funeral is Friday and then I fly out on Monday at noon so I'll be able to spend some quality time with my family and then come back to Cairo. There is so much to do... but please continue to pray. Pray that God would protect me in my travels and that he would continue to surround our family with his love and peace. And pray that I would continue to trust him and follow him hardcore all the way!
I love you so much and will see some of you this weekend!!
You are in my heart and my prayers!
Clinging to His Mighty Grip,
Kara Joy

*Lamentations 3:20-32*

Bren... we need to make this song the anthem of this trip....
"Miracles can happen to those who love the Lord! Blessed are they that believe in Him, His kingdom shall be yours!"

1 comment:

Jess said...

Kara Joy! I just wanted you to know that I am praying for you and I am so excited that you have the opportunity to go home. I love you! You are an amazing person. See you soon!!!