Sunday, February 25, 2007

grandmas funeral

Dearest Persons,

You will never believe the amazing miracle that happened this weekend, yet at the same time... you will!! Because, like Pastor Mike reminded me at Grandma's funeral... "It wasn't a miracle, it was just God! That's who he is and what he does!" I can't wait to tell you all about it... but I just got in to Cairo and I'm exhausted. So here's pictures and you can take a look see, and then check back in the next day or so and stories will follow. I love you!! Oh, and pray that my bag full of America will get here ASAP so that I can be Santa Claus and bring America and the love of Jesus back to all my MESPer friends here in Cairo!


Trusting and Rejoicing In His Mighty Grip,
Your Kara Joy


































No comments: