Thursday, March 1, 2007

I think you can finally comment now!! :)

Dearest Persons,
I have yet to find time to comment on the pictures below and noticed that there are several after the Bag full of America that didn't show up, so I will have to fix that soon. I am crazy writing papers and just took an awfully hard Arabic midterm and today in 2 hours we are leaving to climb Mt. Sinai and go snorkeling in the Red Sea... SO! There is just no time to write lately... I haven't even had time to journal, it's insane!! But I am taking time to sleep and get over jet-lag so that's good, know that it's not so bad this time as it was when I moved here.
But anyways, I'm posting to tell you that I just messed with my blog settings and hopefully opened up my comments to anyone... anonymous, users, whoever... so test it out and try and see if it works for you to post me messages now. I hope I fixed the problem and I apologize for the blog being silly and not enabling you to post sooner.
I love you much!! I'm praying for so many of you, and I miss you more than a camel!!
In His Mighty Grip,
Your Kara Joy

3 comments:

mom said...

Hi Kara!!
I love to read your blogs. I have had you and your family in my prayers. I'm glad you made it back to Cairo safely. You are 1/2 way done!! Can you believe it? I love the blogs and the pictures. It seems like you are close when I read them. Have a wonderful weekend and enjoy snorkeling!!
Love and Hugs, Ms. Cindy

Sean Ports said...

So, Kara, I was doing my devos last night and came across a verse that reminded me of you:

16 I have covered my bed
with colored linens from Egypt.

Proverbs 7:16

Maybe you can figure out why it's a good reminder of you... Well, I hope you continue having a good time in Egypt... And, remember your first post? The one about the boat... A couple things have stuck out to me since then: 1) The story of Jesus walking on water, and 2) The song "The Voice of Truth." At the beginning of this year I was going to try to step out of my comfort zone. That post made an impact on my life... I've remembered it since then. Thank you.

Keep seeking God,
Sean Ports

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Comments can now begin!
You've been on my mind and in my heart's prayer, asking our Father to watch over you while you're away.
Always look forward to reading your updates on your blog!

Hugs!