Sunday, March 4, 2007

the little camel that freakin DID! :)

BOO YA!!
So, I just graduated! No longer am I the little camel that could, but I am now the little camel that DID! Yeah, that's right... less than 2 hours and I just wrote my whole paper! "Thank you, Thank you very much!" says the camel in her best Elvis impersonation voice possible.
So now, the plan is... do my bibliography page... Drew Benson, you have made my life SO much easier... easybib.com, everyone... when you are far from an English book that shows you correct citations and bibliographies... go to easybib.com and it will save your life. And then give Drew a big hug next time you see him... cuz he rocks the bibin socks! ;) Haa! Ok, so bibli it up, go to sleep for a few hours... get up at 7, proof the paper, go to the Villa... hit print, do my Arabic homework, and viola... try and stay awake all day!!
WHOOT WHOOT!!!
I AM THE LITTLE CAMEL THAT DID!!!! :)

P.S... I'm throwing this comment out to the Mommers... I apologize for my raunchy language and my frequent usage of the word "freakin". Be assured that I do not use it in a raunchy way but as a super emphasee when extremely excited. Please forgive my potty mouth, but I'm not quite at the point where I consider that potty mouth, so until later discussion and revelation on the part of God, I will continue to describe things as FREAKIN AWESOME!!! :) I love you Mom.

P.P.S... I can hear a rooster crow!?! That's awkward... I think my bed is majorly calling me by name...

No comments: