Monday, March 5, 2007

final paper status... :)

Dearest Persons,

This is a sane blog after the several insane ones from last night. :) I am the little camel that did, however... and I did! :) Haa! I proofed my paper this morning and then turned it in and it was just a really good day. Now I'm going to take a bit of a nap and then go to Naema's for dinner, play the guitar at Open Villa night (I think I'm getting a bit of a lesson Mumkin!), and then we're watching a movie. And then... bring on the homework!!

So yeah, just wanted to say, the jinn paper is done and over with and if you want to know about jinn, well, I bet I could hook you up. Love you much! Have a super day, and if you're struggling to motivate yourself to write a paper or do homework, or just have motivation in general... well then, you, my friend need to scroll down and get a load of the little camel that can!

Masalaama!
In His Mighty Grip,
Your Kara Joy

No comments: