Monday, April 23, 2007

I'm Coming Home!! TODAY!!!






Dearest Persons,

TODAY IS THE DAY!!! Tonight at 1:00am I am leaving for the Cairo airport to, yes, COME HOME!!! I am so excited! I hope to add some more pictures in the next few weeks and some other stories and last thoughts as I conclude this Egypt Blog. Thank you for sharing with me in my journey to Egypt and the Middle East this semester through this blog. I am anxious to see you up close and in person and hug you and thank you for reading, for caring, and for praying for me while I was here. I will be working on a Scrapbook as well with so many other pictures for you to check out as well. I love you so much!

See you Soon!
In His Mighty Grip,
Your Kara Joy

P.S. If you're wondering when I will be around...
Tuesday 24th: Arrive in Columbus, OH 11:00pm
Wednesday 25th: Chapel at Olivet Nazarene University, Afternoon arrive home in Ohio
Friday 26th: Journey back to Olivet and remain there until the next Saturday for Graduation
Saturday 5th: Return to Ohio for the next two weeks! After this, I'll be traveling with Before Tomorrow and Jonathan all summer leading worship at junior and senior high summer camps.
CAN'T WAIT TO RUN INTO YOU!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Hey Girlie!! Im so glad you had this great opportunity and I loved reading your blog and praying for you! I hope that in one of your many travels this summer that you could travel to see me?! lol I would love to have you come visit me! Love you and safe journey home!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kara! Welcome back to the good old US of A! (that's what my dad always said to me when I got back from living overseas). Will your summer travel bring you anywhere near Chicago? If so, you and Jonathan should definately come see me! Or I could come see you! Let me know...

Anonymous said...

these pictures make me so sad ....... waaaaaaaaa ;-(